Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the time I could have gone to jail.

Yeah, oppps...

I could have gone to jail.


Saturday night my new roommates and I held a fantastic dinner party. We had about 20 guests and more food than we could eat, with even more wine!

After stuffing ourselves on the amazing turkey dinner we'd prepared our house full of people went into the city for drinks and dancing.

By the time we left, I'd killed a bottle of wine all by myself and polished off a shot of tequila with my roommates. We got to the bar and it was packed. I was with The Consultant (don't worry I'll update you about him soon) and we decided to leave and go to another, less crowded bar with his best friend.

I was a little nervous to be out with The Consultant's best friend and decided it would be a "good idea" to order a round of tequlia (yes, more) shots for everyone. After downing a couple more drinks we headed back to his place.

I remember very little after that...

I remember being on the ground and hugging a railing.
I remember feeling like I was going to die.

From what I've been told by The Consultant, we left the bar, after I insisted we go back and have sex. After about 3 blocks or so my legs started to give and I hit rock bottom wasted. I could barely walk and just kept falling all over the ground. Then I sat down and started hugging a railing and puked. Ugggh...

Apparently, we were near a 7/11 and a woman came out and said she was calling the police. At that same moment a random stranger was walking by and offered to help The Consultant with me. Coincidentally, the stranger lived in the same building as The Consultant. I guess, he tried to pick me up and I was screaming that I didn't know him and he said, "Don't worry, hun, I'm gay. I'm not going to hurt you," and he scooped me up in his big gay arms and carried me all the way to The Consultant's apartment.

I want to send him flowers. There are good people out there.

I woke up the next morning completely clothed, coat and all, not knowing how I got there. I apologized a 1,000,000 times to The Consultant. He keeps telling me it's okay and that he doesn't think any differently about me, but I'm still thoroughly embarrassed that he saw me like that. *sigh*

I also woke up minus my purse. I have no idea where it is. Lost my phone, keys, ID, blah, blah....it really blows. My body was so busted and sore. My feet are still tore up and my knees are black and blue.

I feel like such an asshole.

We also found out the next morning that The Consultant went the ATM (which he doesn't remember) and left his card in it and someone took out $200. It's really creepy to think that someone was watching him. The good thing is that the bank is going to reimburse him.

We're quite a pair.

___
I'll update more on The Consultant soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment