Sunday, November 9, 2008

4 days with The Consultant.

I spent 4 days in a row with The Consultant.

Thursday, we met up for dinner and drinks.

Friday, he decided he wanted to cook me dinner at my place. The food was fantastic, the wine was flowing and the chemistry was undeniable. He ended up staying the night.

Saturday, we went out to watch football at the bar where we met. After the game we went back to his place and fell asleep.

This morning he came with me back to my place to pick up some of his things and stayed for a couple of hours just lounging on the couch with me.

___

That's a lot of time to spend with someone. I don't know how I feel about it or him.

PROS:
- He makes me laugh the whole time I'm with him.
- He has a big personality and people love him (which is so sexy).
- He's considerate and sincere.
- He's relaxed and easy-going.
- He's very sexual (just like me).

CONS:
- He's 5 years old than me and tries to give me advice a lot.
- He's a little particular about some things, like food/restaurants, music and clothes.
- I think he might be a little hung-up on this "girl"friend named G.

On Saturday night, he had a few too many drinks and gave me a little honest hour. He said that he likes me and enjoys spending time with me , but: 1.) he's got commitment issues [who doesn't] and 2.) he doesn't like the fact that I just moved here and haven't had time to get settled and figure out what I want out of this town.

I told him that despite that fact that I'm younger, I've dated a lot of men and know the type I'm looking for and that he shouldn't be making decisions based on what he thinks I want/need. I have no idea if he even remembers that conversation or not...we didn't talk about it in the sober light of day.

We fooled around instead ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment