Sunday, October 26, 2008

dinner & drinks overlooking the city.

This past Friday was my second date with The Consultant.

It was even better than the first.

We started out the night with a nice beer at a relaxed saloon and then headed to dinner.

The place we ate at was fantastic. He'd made reservations on the top floor, which was all glass and had an amazing view of the city at night! It was breath taking and he was adorable.

We laughed and talked over martinis and delicious tapas.

He told me multiple times through the candle light that I was the most beautiful woman in the room; the most beautiful woman in all rooms.

After dinner we went to another bar where we drank incredible Belgian beers and talked about intense and deep subjects.

Finally, we went to a third bar and shared a hookah and kissed secretly in the corner covered by sheer red drapes. He asked me to go home with him and I agreed.

We went back to his place. I had not been there yet and was very impressed. He lived on the top floor of his building and had a beautiful panoramic view of the city. He poured us both a glass of wine and took me to the roof for an even better view.

Thinking about it now it all sounds so cheesy and movie-esk....but that's how it really happened.

We stood on the roof looking across the whole city, sipping a glass of wine and kissing.

Then we went inside and had sex.

[oppps]

It was only our second date.

-----

I saw him again on Saturday at the alumni bar I have been frequenting to watch football.

He asked me to go out with him after and have a drink. I agreed.

By the time that the game was over he was incredibly drunk. We grabbed take-out Thai food and went back to his place where I put him to bed by 10:30.

He insisted on taking me to brunch this morning and it was delicious.

-----

I like this guy.

He's sweet and funny. Makes me laugh constantly.

We have a lot in common, which I'm not used to at all. I was talking with a gal pal recently and I told her that I was weirded out by the fact that we have so much in common, she said, "Darling, you do realize that isn't a bad thing, don't you?"

I have been so used to dating men that are bad for me, men that I have very little in common with, and men who are strictly around for my physical pleasure that I've forgotten what everything else feels like. It's almost too good to be true.

The ONLY thing that bothers me about The Consultant is a little shallow and strictly superficial.

It's the fact that he's skinny.

I have always dated men who are big boned, not overweight, but the type with love handles and broad shoulders. You know the type I mean. Line men, heavy set boys with night biceps and big backs, good for scratching in the throws of passion.

But, this guy is little...I don't think of it much when he's clothed because he takes care of himself and does have defined muscles and fills out his clothes nicely. It's just when I've seen him in his boxer-briefs, I don't get turned on like I usually do when I see other men in their skivvies (I generally cream a little when I see a guy with strong thighs and a nice package in boxer briefs, yum). He's got chicken legs and I just don't find that a turn on...and it makes me sad.

However, despite his small build he's got a great cock...definitely bigger than Nebraska, without a doubt.

Maybe I'm over analyzing it. Maybe I'll grow to be attracted to his body type. Maybe...?

No comments:

Post a Comment